• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Redcat DR vs HSP Bajer

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanSpd

Since no-one offers dr roller then maybe I can get hsp bajer 4wd which is dr.

Any feedback about hsp bajer? As someone mentioned redcat is buying from hsp with few modifications. I didn't see much difference in hsp and dr so yea.

Anything bad or good about bajer?

Thanks

dezman

hi there as far as i can tell there the same all the parts are inter changeable and they look totally the same even the shel is painted the same

rob64n

Contributor
Really all the engine needs is a good pipe and the radio i haven't had a problem with my nephews v3 and i only spent 80 dollars on two hitec servos and a decent radio with 2.4ghz is another 100 dollars so in all honesty buy an rtr would not be all that bad.

DanSpd

rob64n said:
Really all the engine needs is a good pipe and the radio i haven't had a problem with my nephews v3 and i only spent 80 dollars on two hitec servos and a decent radio with 2.4ghz is another 100 dollars so in all honesty buy an rtr would not be all that bad.
ok I will get rtr them, gotta save up a bit then.

Can anyone tell me what top speeds you have/had? What used to brake in DR the most?

Deluge

rob64n said:
Yeah, but you end up with a bunch of useless junk that basically ends up in the garbage. You couldn't pay someone to take it off your hands.

DanSpd

Deluge said:
Yeah, but you end up with a bunch of useless junk that basically ends up in the garbage. You couldn't pay someone to take it off your hands.
Yup, that's exactly why I want roller. But no one has em :(

Sprint 77

Contributor
I say just get the RTR and throw out what you don't want . The rollers don't save enough $$ to get the distributors to worry about stocking them.

Realy the servos need upgraded on all the RTR I have seen anyways.

0rEz

Hey guys!

Here in sweden they sell HSP 2wd bajer to a good price. Cheaper then to order a redcat from U.S.

So how can i see if its a V3, cuz i read you cant convert to 4wd if its not V3?

What do i need to make it 4wd?

And as no one have answered the poster originally question: Whats the difference between Redcat DR and HSP Bajer? Cuz Redcat, as i have understod it, customizes their cars.

/John

RampageHopUps

This is the RedcatRampageForum. Not many of us know about HSP, or really care for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts