• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Rebuild/Upgrade Time

monsterman

Well its still cold/Winter here in NY/Long Island. I've found myself a little more motivated as of late. My Rally has been sitting on the shelf all winter and its just yelling work on me!!

So I was thinking, time for some maintenance, upgrades and wrenching..

To do list-

Pull Stock 23cc

Install New Stock 26cc or OBR 27.2 LR

Install Redcat DDM Pipe

Replace Bearings All Around

Then I was thinking about maybe picking up a Belt Drive System?

Anyone else with a Rally running the Belt Drive Set up??

rampagemt

Re: Rebuild/Upgrade Time

Belt drive or the 2 speed if it ever comes out! And throw that obr motor in that rally lol. I want to see some pics when done :)

monsterman

rampagemt said:
Belt drive or the 2 speed if it ever comes out! And throw that obr motor in that rally lol. I want to see some pics when done :)
Ha I hear ya!!

So someone is working on a 2spd for the Redcats now?? I have been away from the Redcat scene I guess to long :(

Kinda just stumbled onto the Belt Drive awhile back and it looks good..

I know these on roads don't need much when it comes to engine size but I figure the bigger the motor the more fun it will be in the parking lots!!

rampagemt

I have been wanting one of these for awhile now just wish redcat still made these. Yes demon rc is working on them still. We were suppose to get it before the losi. He's also working on the mcd 2speed

monsterman

rampagemt said:
I have been wanting one of these for awhile now just wish redcat still made these. Yes demon rc is working on them still. We were suppose to get it before the losi. He's also working on the mcd 2speed
Cool I'll have to check them out then!!

rampagemt

There's a thread on here also. I don't know how to link it for you. Looking forward to it finished. Nice to see ya over here

RaMpaGeMuLiShA

I have a belt drive on mine what would you like to know?

I can't wait for the 2 speed. Also thinking about obr 27.2lr it's one hell of a motor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.