• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

rear chassis upgrade??

badboy2

anyone here with an easy or affordable upgrade on the rear part of the mt\buggy?

rob i hope u can fabricate something like a rear aluminum brace ...

forist

Contributor
Here is some I made up a lil wile
ago works very well for me they are made out of stainless

forist

Contributor
The ones on my TT have 2 holes drilled per brace but the ones i am making next will only have 1 hole per brace. I don't think they need 2 holes per. If anyone would like a set let me know and how much do u guys think these would be a good price to set at.

forist

Contributor
I can make a set of braces for the front to but haven't yet. been thinking on how to do it so it works well. Going to start on the rears today and tomorrow. hope to have a few sets done tomorrow. Not sure on a price because i wasn't planing on selling them just made them for mine to try it out.

badboy2

don't forget u need to make 2 extra sets now..im gonna try sprints too as soon as i hear that theyre good to go wit hthe side dom.

forist

Contributor
I cut 12 shafts yesterday going to try to get the tabs cut and welded on today, well some of them.. It takes a little bit to get the angle right. last time i welded them wile the tabs were bolted on my TT. I don't want to do that this time need to make a jig to weld them. Ill keep u posted.......

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts