• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

rear chassis brace for mt v3

454chad

is there a rear chassis brace for the mt or any good ideas how to make one before i try my hand in this mod thank you all

Ruffy

What are you trying to do? I can understand a brace if something has a little flex to it but both of mine don't flex at all. post a pic of what your trying to do.

454chad

i am still all stock but i noticed there is alot of flex in the rear chassis and have heard they all have alot of flex just wanted to know if anybody else has noticed this thank you

Ildy666

I made front and rear braces.but my dumb ass can't post pics from my phone...

Deluge

Here's Evildomain's chassis brace thread. Easy to make and effective. Connects the shock tower to the chassis.

www.redcatrampageforum.com/showthread.php?t=2925

Last edited by a moderator:

GTS 666

There actually tent pegs for the rod they are tough as. With a decent size washer welded on the end. I have bashed it hard with them and havent had a failure. It really does stop the flexing and twisting.

454chad

GTS 666 that truck is sweet nice job i like the brace idea thanks for all the info all you guys are very helpful thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts