• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

rcmk head with cy 4 bolt.....

tsudo5th

Finally getting a new motor built! The engine is being built by the builder at the track I run at. 29.5 cc. Full mod rcmk head, 1mm stuffed crank, fast Eddy ceramic bearings. Should give about 3flb of torque and around 7hp. Can't wait. Anyone build one like this? If so you like it?

Last edited by a moderator:
G

That should be a screamer. Let us know how it performs.

tsudo5th

Was at track today and saw my bro in laws new motor. The rcmk CY engine, same one I am getting next week. Holy crap!!!!! It is crazy!! Mad torque and revs up so fast and high. I was talking to the builder about this great forum and how people all over are looking for good reliable motors and he is going to get on here and work on becoming a vendor to get some good parts to redcats owners. He is going to take his technology from his losi pipe and design one for the MT. Hope to get some good news to you guys soon.

G

Sounds great! We deffinately need more pipe options. It is nice to see another engine builder step up.

tsudo5th

Obr is showing up to our track in 2 weeks. The other racers at our track either run stock engine or one of his builds so it will be interesting. His losi pipe makes a huge difference on a stock engine. People that get it come back and say how much they love the pipe. I would love to give his company name but don't want to cross any forum rules. Sorry but really excited about this!

tsudo5th

First run with my new 29.5 rcmk/CY 4 bolt built by gfr with his new MT pipe. Crazy rpm!!

This is at 101 raceway my local track. The short coarse.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Crap, links won't work on my IPad I'll have to check the out later.

Or maybe private???

tsudo5th

Sorry fixed it. Gfr said its around 7hp he can't 100% say due to no dyno. He is being honest.

G

Looks fast. It's running good for sure.

tsudo5th

Ok guys here is the rcmk/CY that gfr built with his pipi.

%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh540/tsudo5th/IMAG0096.jpg[/img]

%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh540/tsudo5th/IMAG0097.jpg[/img]

%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh540/tsudo5th/IMAG0098.jpg[/img]

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts