• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Rampage xt steering servo

G

Part number 0511 off that site is the style of splitter you would use.

Erik J.

thanks for the help.I'm going to order all the parts i need.I also going to order plasti dip for making the servo's waterproof and maybe for the killswitch outside of the reciever box.

Deluge

Erik J. said:
i need to know what plug that is futaba or something else so i can order the killer bee for my 2ch reciever.i'm also getting a 4600mAh battery and the Savöx SC-1258TG for throttle and the Savöx SV0236MG for steering
You can trim the little tab off of the Futaba style plug. The polarity is the same as a Hitec or JR style plug, so that won't be an issue.

Erik J.

oke but if there is power but no signal,does the engine stop anyway

Erik J.

Deluge said:
You can trim the little tab off of the Futaba style plug. The polarity is the same as a Hitec or JR style plug, so that won't be an issue.
thanks for that but i ordered a splitter for that.

Erik J.

Deluge said:
Yes. It'll kill the engine.
okay then i have a little bit more room in the reciever box when i don't use the failsafe. :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts