• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Rampage XT Rim Issues?

BertR

Left to right is a 5t rear trencher ,stock xt wheel and then a 5b bow-tie rear...when purchasing tires and wheels remember rear 5b tires won't fit rear 5t wheels ....fronts are no issue so make sure you are getting the right wheel for the tire you choose-- 5b/5t ect.

Sinist3r

What would you do Bert? Run the 5b or the 5t wheels and tires? I realize the 5t is taller, but I haven't been in the game long enough to judge which setup is better. The truck will be driven mostly off road, grass, dirt, mud, rocks.

BertR

For the xt I would do 5t rears,trencher rear or if I was to run the xsc body it would be 5t fronts. You will like the trenchers ....I have had mine for over 2 years and still have full tree.

Sinist3r

Ok, thanks for the input. I'm thinking I'm going with the 5t rears all the way around. I will have to research this xsc body.. Im a noob.. Lol

Sinist3r

Wow, didn't know you could run the short corse body on the XT. Looks nice. I'm just going to focus on the adaptors and the 5t rear wheels and tires for now. Bert, I appreciate your patience with all of my questions.

BertR

Rears are a little to wide for the sc body..they rub the fenders a bit. You will be happy with adapters and the versatility it gives you.

Sivels68

Wheels rampage xt

I have upgraded my to Zenoah G320RC 31.8cc 4-Bolt Engine

and just killing tires on hard ball frankly glue is not holding... looking for beadlocks of some sort. 1/5 scale either your all in or your wasting money and time. Will 23 mm hexs for MT fit XT ?? I will try the MT wheels if they will fit.

Ildy666

No mt and xt are not interchangeable. You have to get wheel adapter's.

RampageHopUps

MT wheels are 22mm hex.

XT wheels are 18mm Square

You would have to get 24mm rims and adapters to fit the XT. proline has plenty of big tires.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts