• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

SOLD / FOUND Rampage XT exhaust mounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

vpalace

Just an FYI, you can't fill the shocks from the bottom. You have to do it from the top. Doing it now.

vpalace

Rear set done. Doesn't sag as much. The stuff in there was cloudy and thin and was only filled 3/4 of the way. Gonna get into the front set momentarily.

I managed to make a quick mount out of a wire hanger, I guess it will work for now. Unfortunately when the pipe was flopping around, it came to rest on the rear supports that connect the shock tower to the fuel tank and pretty much melted them completely. Guess ill be replacing them now, lol.

Dreggsta

i'd take a nail & bend the part that attches to the shock tower around that. maybe use a washer if you can't get it snug w/just the bolt. if you keep things short & tight there shouldn't be any flopping around. alas, i don't know what else to try but maybe some thicker gauge wire.

Last edited by a moderator:

vpalace

I have a new brace coming and I'm gonna go to Home Depot tomorrow and look around to see what I can find.

vpalace

I'm not sure they use the same mounts. I appreciate it, but I made a cheap one. Gonna try to make this one last until I can get a tune pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts