• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

SOLD / FOUND Rampage XT exhaust mounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

vpalace

I don't feel like making them and they only come with a new pipe from redcat. If anyone has them that they'd like to donate or sell, please let me know! Thanks.

vpalace

I could, I'm just too lazy to do that, lol.

Dreggsta

i usually go to my local hardware store when i have a similar issue & ask what they would do or reccomend. i might have one way in my mind to do it but i might leave doing it there way.

vpalace

Lol. Laziness outweighs my thriftiness. Hana. I'll see what I can come up with tomorrow when I'm changing out the oil in my shocks.

Dreggsta

is there a cc measurement for shock oil? i just bought some 45wt. i was just gonna fill it up to the line that the old oil was at. guess i need to go to boobtube & watch some vids lol. :D

vpalace

I'm going with 59wt. I've rebuilt enough shocks, I'm not a pro, but I can confidently do it now. I just don't like the sagging stance my truck has, I want it a by more firm.

G

Dreggsta said:
is there a cc measurement for shock oil? i just bought some 45wt. i was just gonna fill it up to the line that the old oil was at. guess i need to go to boobtube & watch some vids lol. :D
They need to be full. This is a Baja vid, but the process is the same.

[ame]

[/ame]

vpalace

I'm not sure if the parts are the same.

vpalace

I appreciate it, but the mt part is different.

Dreggsta

vpalace said:
I'm going with 59wt. I've rebuilt enough shocks, I'm not a pro, but I can confidently do it now. I just don't like the sagging stance my truck has, I want it a by more firm.
I bought some mt shocks for my xt. I saw the piggy back shocks but was unsure of them & there price.

What I'm gonna look at doing is doubling up the shock springs per shock some how.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts