• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Rampage XB offroad pic and video

LightForce

Here is the short vid from today other VID is corrupted abit will post later. [ame]

[/ame]
31s thru 39s looks nice.

Last edited by a moderator:

LightForce

Race VID corr. a bit. [ame]

[/ame]
Check 1:06 thru 1:12 Rampage gettin a free ride on top of baja. LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:

Obeast44

Banned
newrcownerxbe said:
great looking car, thinking i should have bought gas car now...great videos:cool:
I had a gas XB and sold it after getting the XBe. After we get your radio issue sorted you will understand what I am talking about :D

cordy

Very nice video. Sorry I havent got to the track,have a problem with my knee ,could`nt walk for a couple a weeks. Some coretsone, now in physical therapy will get to the track soon.Anyway nice job Light Force.

forist

Contributor
Sweet videos your XB was running awesome, like the track to I wish we had something like that around here.

LightForce

forist said:
Sweet videos your XB was running awesome, like the track to I wish we had something like that around here.
Thanks beside this track in chicago other choice would be parking lots not many places to run around here. More race vidscoming this weekend ,got new engine ,dom pipe,and wheels. 1/8 fast buggys /truggys were right behind me last race maybe this time i'll leave them behind if xb will survive the abuse.

DemonRC

LightForce said:
Thanks beside this track in chicago other choice would be parking lots not many places to run around here. More race vidscoming this weekend ,got new engine ,dom pipe,and wheels. 1/8 fast buggys /truggys were right behind me last race maybe this time i'll leave them behind if xb will survive the abuse.
Just T-Bone the 1/8 scales in the corners... problem solved LMAO

LightForce

Today I`m running my friend new XB - HPI block front dirtbuster rears and DDM DOM silenced pipe. Cause i broke MT and my XB within 5 min.

Take a look at new green XB ... [ame]

[/ame]

DemonRC

So nice of you to stop and wait for those 5B's to catch up. LOL.

Oh hey, what engine is in there and also is the Dom the silenced rear dom?

LightForce

cordy said:
What happened to your xb? The green xb is running like the color of money.Nice video as allways.
My XB have 4th rear gearbox plastic enclosure failure same thing as your XB had once. Usually within first tank after repair it`s gone can`t find out why???. Thinking of retrofitting TT rear gearbox most parts will fit.

LightForce

DemonRC said:
So nice of you to stop and wait for those 5B's to catch up. LOL.
Oh hey, what engine is in there and also is the Dom the silenced rear dom?
It`s stock engine with silenced rear dom . Mine have a Cy 30.5 and non silenced Dom a bit more low end but not huge difference.

Bad traction for bajas today dry track only one with studded tires was close sometimes. :)

cordy

The only thing I changed on my xb was I changed the gears back to stock,and its been holding up so far . I only have limited time on it cuz of my knee prob and just havent got out.Perhaps you have to much low end torque? My rear end blew out when I swaped the 35 and 25 to get more low end may be with a low end it`s getting to hot,just a thought.

LightForce

cordy said:
The only thing I changed on my xb was I changed the gears back to stock,and its been holding up so far . I only have limited time on it cuz of my knee prob and just havent got out.Perhaps you have to much low end torque? My rear end blew out when I swaped the 35 and 25 to get more low end may be with a low end it`s getting to hot,just a thought.
Stock gears are 29/31 so not much change if swapped a bit more speed without losing of low end - I think if the tires have too much traction like soft bowties then problems will come up.

I ran today rear mini MX and hour of run time no damage to rear diff enclosure was not pushing extremely hard. Vid coming today my XB blue VS XB green - my friend both modified and close in performance and handling. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts