• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Rampage XB offroad pic and video

LightForce

Pre-race warm up. Hope you`ll enjoy. Short Race with 5T 2 page. Wheels and video 5B page 3 and race page 5

[ame]

[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

lightning73

Awesome video LightForce! You really got that thing dialed in, it definately rips. I liked that "Dukes Of Hazzard" move you pulled off where you were riding on two wheels...lol

Nice job on the jumps too, you were gettin some serious hang time out there!

LightForce

lightning73 said:
Awesome video LightForce! You really got that thing dialed in, it definately rips. I liked that "Dukes Of Hazzard" move you pulled off where you were riding on two wheels...lol
Nice job on the jumps too, you were gettin some serious hang time out there!
Thanks . 2 wheels action came out nice. As for jumps i like the way this thing jumps and lands - with all fronts hostile mini mx might be even better.

cordy

Nice video,and nice to see the spectators. I was there Sunday,but it was a bit wet. Some guy`s were there with a couple of bajas. I was gonna take video,but my batteries craped out. Hey light force,the way you have that tuned in ,you will embarass me! Good show.

LightForce

cordy said:
Nice video,and nice to see the spectators. I was there Sunday,but it was a bit wet. Some guy`s were there with a couple of bajas. I was gonna take video,but my batteries craped out. Hey light force,the way you have that tuned in ,you will embarass me! Good show.
We were there sunday 2 Pm some other guys with bajas and savages were leaving like 2.30. i like this buggy so far with the power it have right now, come by next weekend take maybe leopard and XB.We will see handling difference. If weather would be fine we will be there Sat and Sun 2 -6 .

LightForce

Baja 5T & DOM & MXT vs XB & DOM & BowTies.I`m running long gears 35/25 . Three short laps from today XB vs 5T.[ame]

[/ame] XB 5B 1.jpg

/monthly_2011_03/583c605fcc60a_XB5B1.jpg.adbd575db38a9509a37184b9d10212a7.jpg

lightning73

Now thats what im talkin about! That was excellent watchin a baja eat XB dust. You were even smokin him on the straightaways, it just doesn't get any better than that!

LightForce

bobby1983 said:
Man it looks like you created a monster nice video
Thanks. Next week I`ll try to race it against my 6HP 4 bolt Zenoah 30.5 5B and my friend custom shorty scorpion built 5B 30.5 CY.

Both cars with studded tires and long gears.

cordy

Another " TITE " video. Now I`m starting to get scared to come to the track with my xb.

last lap

Nice runnin that last lap jump was like a slam dunk in your face. You had to be grinnin after that. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

LightForce

yellowjacket45 said:
Nice runnin that last lap jump was like a slam dunk in your face. You had to be grinnin after that. :D [/quote
Thanks .Yeah last jump came out like that(but sometimes i`m doing this on purpose:D) but if 5T did not rollover we would have going for maybe 15 laps with more jumps and drifts from my side cause i would be pushing it a bit more.

I need to setup bouncy suspension a bit and tune engine a bit more it`s 10 tanks now . :cool:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.