• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Rampage mt v3 t/b servo

Hardrock6788

Throttle servo does not work at all but if i install my steering servos in the throttle port on reciever it works the steering so i took servo for t/b apart and it smells if it has been very hot if servo is bad what should i replace it with on a low budget

BertR

A good budget friendly servo that I can recommend from a solid year of running it 3 times a week would be the Hitec 422. It's not a metal gear but who really needs it if your breaks and end points are set right. Any who its only 10-12 bucks.. Hope this helps you!

Hardrock6788

Thanks guys i really appreciate it and actually ran a ross a new hs-645 mg for 23 bux on ebay so hopefully that solves my problem if not will post more after i get the new servo installed

Hardrock6788

Grest to hear that i shouldnt have any issue but have found another issue with the front cv shaft its wore completely out and was trying to find a cheap route to fix it but all ive found so far is replacement axles in qty of 2 but just need one for my right front is there anyway of buying just a single axle because the end of the dog bone the pin goes thru is wollered out so a rebuild kit is outta the question

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.