• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Rallye Pipe & Engine Choices..

deathrowtoll

monsterman,

I installed that pipe in my Rampage On-Road and used the stock mount clamps and they worked great. All I had to do is drill one hole in the chasis. I am in Houston right now, but as soon as I return to Denver this weekend I will post some pictures so you can see what I did. Literaly a 10 minute adaptation.

DRT.

max 1

deathrowtoll said:
monsterman,
I Installed That Pipe In My Rampage On-road And Used The Stock Mount Clamps And They Worked Great. All I Had To Do Is Drill One Hole In The Chasis. I Am In Houston Right Now, But As Soon As I Return To Denver This Weekend I Will Post Some Pictures So You Can See What I Did. Literaly A 10 Minute Adaptation.

Drt.
What Part Of Denver U Live In .monster Man.

pipeous

monsterman said:
Jet Pro Dual Bleed "For Hpi Baja" :D
Yeah its butt ugly but was a cool idea, it almost bolts right up too!!!

IMG_1161.jpg

IMG_1159.jpg

IMG_1018.jpg

The Jet Pro 5T pipe actually fits just as well also but you will have to cut out most if not all of the front windsheild to get it to really fit right and thats something I cannot get myself to do to that Rally Car body 8)
I think this will be the pipe I get. be easy to brace it to the chassis. plug the middle hole and shoots out the bottom. perfect... and good performance too? how well does the body fit?

monsterman

Fitment is good, I know its not made for the Rallye but I just couldnt resist mounting it up! Making some braces is pretty simple and straight forward we made 2 one for the front area of the chassis/pipe and one for the rear area.. I never ran it with the body I didnt want to cut anything, it sorta hits in spots and you will for sure need to do some trimming..

Performance this pipe has a lot of top end and really wakes the stock motor up I would hate to see what you could do with a 26+ motor with this pipe bolted up!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts