• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

"raging" mt video. jumping and crap

Gas Jocky

Cool vids! I asked for a tri pod for xmas just so I didn't have to hold the dam camera!

Keep em coming, I always enjoy videos of these things!

kryptonite

Neverhappy said:
Nice vids. better than i could ever do oh wait I don't have a cam hahaha. How offend do the pins break on the drives?
well they give you the upgraded pins for free. or they come in the "upgrade kit" i just havent put them in. it went a good 3 tanks with alot of jumping and "on-throttle" landings..

Sprint 77

Contributor
Nice vids looks cool in snow but no chance I am traveling up there this time of year to watch that. Thats COLD

Great post Unleash the power and put a pipe on that thing one that will give you some bottom end if that the driving you like.

Neverhappy

Gas Jocky said:
Neverhappy... whats this, your flyin the cunuck flag on the av and your from NY. I like it! :)
I LOVE MOLSON CANADIAN BEER. If you think that great I have a big surprize in store for ya laters.

Clubin

Banned
Good video's I always thought it would be a good idea to have a cap mounter thing to film, either my son films or I try myself, which is tough. Well done, I know what it takes.

kryptonite

Clubin said:
Good video's I always thought it would be a good idea to have a cap mounter thing to film, either my son films or I try myself, which is tough. Well done, I know what it takes.
i think i cheated.. i have a "flip" digital video camera with an "action" mount. its about the size of a cellphone so i can mount it on the top of my radio.

O

opqr250

Olympic team

Why doesn't Mexico have an Olympic team?Because everybody who can run, jump, and swim is already in the U.S..............................................................................................................................................warhammer gold buy warhammer gold http://www.warhammergold119.com

Piranha2

Contributor
kryptonite said:
here is some of my first vids. sorry bout the camera man.. its hard to video and drive at the same time.
first one i bust the rear diff pin. im upgrading now for some bashing tomorrow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFzaRjYmvE4&feature=channel_page

You're not kidding, I tried it TONIGHT.......yeah I crashed a few times.....couldn't see anything.....sometimes I wonder where my brain goes when I run this truck???? :confused:

Piranha2

Contributor
Yeah I was trying to find your camera mount pic but you got WAAAAAAAAY too many posts!......I just velcroed mine on but I have to point the transmitter at the rig and just when I see it in the viewfinder I crash or flip it!

kryptonite

Piranha2 said:
Yeah I was trying to find your camera mount pic but you got WAAAAAAAAY too many posts!......I just velcroed mine on but I have to point the transmitter at the rig and just when I see it in the viewfinder I crash or flip it!
it takes some practice, but after a few times you just get the hang of pointing and shooting. i look funny when not vidoe'ing couse my radio constantly follows the rig:eek:its called the "flip action mount". i got mine at walmart for $14.99, it comes with velcro to wrap around the radio, but i just use servo tape. it will mount to any digi cam that has a tripod mount. tt truggy 012.jpg

tt truggy 011.jpg

/monthly_2009_06/583c60596817b_tttruggy012.jpg.16c9db68c0fed5b76cfb48a19fe733d9.jpg

/monthly_2009_03/583c6059694c1_tttruggy011.jpg.fcb37125323ecf7046cf283cf4890c09.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts