• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Project T1

TerraKill

=o do the baja diff cups fit the MT do we know?

and how long are the dogbones?

im just curious as i see from that picture he has the uberrc drivetrain fitted and would be nice if it fitted the mt

haha it always been the weak link for me :p , just it usually lasts a few weeks not a few days hahahaaa, i love it either way, it keeps me busy witch is what i like

Deluge

TerraKill said:
yeh them shafts r hugenop external man, ill get some pictures up for you tomorrow with the caliper on for you (don't worry it is calibrated :p )

draw a 20mm circle then draw a 30mm circle round tht, there is quite a big diffrence don't let numbers fool you, it might also be the top cap making it look even bigger
I think they got their measurements mixed up. Cause the I-RC shock body definitely bigger than the HPI shock body.

Deluge

TerraKill said:
=o do the baja diff cups fit the MT do we know?and how long are the dogbones?

im just curious as i see from that picture he has the uberrc drivetrain fitted and would be nice if it fitted the mt

haha it always been the weak link for me :p , just it usually lasts a few weeks not a few days hahahaaa, i love it either way, it keeps me busy witch is what i like
Nope. The Baja cups are different. The stock MT dogbones are 133mm, the stock Baja dogbones are about 120mm.

G

TerraKill said:
yippe my caliper came todaythe shock shafts are 6mm and the bodys are 30mm

i am uploading a short, kinda cruddy vid atmo(it dosnt really show off my car, but u can see i beat 2 bajas with top obr engines into the 1st corner :p )
30mm:eek: That is fat!

TerraKill

omg, just noticed in one of my vids, it pulled a little micro wheelie!!!!! on dirt! with slick tyres!

all be it on a slight hill, rolling slowly.

uploading it now will be 20mins

G

TerraKill said:
omg, just noticed in one of my vids, it pulled a little micro wheelie!!!!! on dirt! with slick tyres!all be it on a slight hill, rolling slowly.

uploading it now will be 20mins
Niiiicccccceeeee!

TerraKill

only a small one but, here it is the potential is there!!! :)

sorry about the bad quality, its starting to get dark early now :( and the camra dosnt like it

you can see theres not really any big bumps there either, just a slight slop :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts