• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Power RedCat MT RCMK twin

Alex

Hey lads here some news about my old world first 46cc after rebuild ... This is my new world first MT powered by a twin . New wheelbase is the same with hpi baja (540 mm) . Chassies is 4 mm. T6 7075 aerospace alu. Pipes are powerboat pipes with silencer (stainlessteel) . My twins are cooled by 6 pc fans powered by a 3s lipo ,the same lipo power my rx and servos (there is a limiter built in 6a 5v ) . The fans go on after the engine arrive 100 degrees and if the engine go over 140 degrees it will be killed by my rebuil 2 way battleswitch (works VERRY WELL @ killer rc) . Primer blub for bouth cylinders . Botch carbs are 257 walbros witch ballbearings on the throttleaxle.

Last edited by a moderator:

TerraKill

now thats horney! loving the pipes, how do they sound? perform?

Deluge

We'll see if the gear plate can transfer the power. If it does, it'll eat a center dogbone. That's my guess.

G

I would like to see her in action. Video Please!

I would also like hear more about the build. :D

rampagemt

Hell ya that thing is Awsome! I would love to see the New bzm 50cc on the mt seems like it would fit better and with 14 HP that would probably rip a wheelie!

G

I would really like to see more of this truck. I am just itching to try a BZM 50 or one of the twins. Just not sure what platform to throw it in. A Redcat would be cool because it is not common.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts