• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Out of the box engine

Boosted

Has anyone not been able to start their rampage xt right out of the box? I had to screw all my carb needles in and then back them out 1 1/4 turn just to fire the thing up!!! At first I didn't think to do that because I was under the impression it was ready to go but it wasn't

G

They do not come pre-tuned. Even if they did, shipping can cause the need to retune. In most cases you are the first to start it. ;)

Boosted

Things happen

I wish I knew that!!! I was tryin to start it for like 15 minutes... I bought a volcano s30 nitro last year and that was tuned and ready to go but oh we'll its running now

viperaider

before you ever tinker with a carb...try a can of starting fluid. fuel and ignition. always wonder about fuel first. All my years I havent seen a fresh bad spark plug.

viperaider

I forget americans have canned petrol. I dab a bit of fuel I run into a carburetor. shouldnt need rocket fuel to start a weedeater.

G

viperaider said:
before you ever tinker with a carb...try a can of starting fluid. fuel and ignition. always wonder about fuel first. All my years I havent seen a fresh bad spark plug.
I have had one bad out of the box and another fail during break in. These were both brand new out of the box cars.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts