• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

obr engines?

jackson

hey guys has any of you got one of them big horse power engines from obr??

with vids? am thinking of getting one of them 5.5hp 30.5cc engines price isn't to bad!! but i want to see i vid of one of those engines one a MT because it is what i got!! big tires got to love them!!

G

jackson said:
hey guys has any of you got one of them big horse power engines from obr??with vids? am thinking of getting one of them 5.5hp 30.5cc engines price isn't to bad!! but i want to see i vid of one of those engines one a MT because it is what i got!! big tires got to love them!!
They build nice engines. I have one of their 27.2cc 7.5 hp full mod long rod. I also picked up one of their 30.5 reed engines.

RobCT1

Obr

I have an OBR 4 bolt long block engine with a cpi pipe and hpi high response clutch. The truck is a beast. However, rear diff went today. I'm looking on net now for a heavy duty diff or rebuild options.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts