• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

New (Sprint 77) Modded DOM Pipe to fit Rampage now Available Without a core

Bryan 70546

Robert looks like your going to be very busy. Remember you need to take some time off to have a little fun . I might just drive up thier and have a bash with ya so we can blow off some steam.

Bryan

Piranha2

Contributor
Mind your own business Bryan, Sprint's got work to do....we're all waiting impatiently :D

kryptonite

Piranha2 said:
Mind your own business Bryan, Sprint's got work to do....we're all waiting impatiently :D
LOL!! YA BRYAN. next thing you know he is going start having fun too. HOPEFULLY HE TAKES SOME PICS OR VID TODAY. WOULD LOVE TO SEE HIM IN ACTION

flint mann

Gettin the cameras ready to take pics as we speak.. just got done doin pre run checks the beasts are ready to rock!!! Sprint ya goinna bring the mt??

Piranha2

Contributor
:( waaah :( I want my pipe :( I had some clown on a KX-250 call my machine a TOY......then I proceeded to roost up the hill faster than him......snow, ice and mud definitely gave the 4x4 the advantage.....he said she sounded like a chainsaw.....the nerve....my 77DOM will get his attention....not that his 250 impressed me....not a scratch or even dirt on it....and to top it off.....no helmet!....I think there's a race in the works!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts