• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

New (Sprint 77) Modded DOM Pipe to fit Rampage now Available Without a core

Sprint 77

Contributor
With the Help of Rob @ Rampage Hop-ups ( Thanks ) I am now able to offer a new genuine DDM DOM pipe modded the Custom Fabrications way to fit the Rampage for a total of $183 + S&H to your area.

Mods are as follows all welds after I cut the pipe are TIG welded and the length and volume is less than 1" Cubic of change. The pipe retains a mounting tab to help with the vibration. So the performance of your big bore or big bore big stroke engine will thrive on this pipe.

Note: The rear factory cage braces WILL NOT fit with this pipe.

Refer to the posts on this mod.

Please be patient at first few will have to be shipped in before I can mod them.

Payment will be through pay pal only and all funds and prices are in USA currency.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gas Jocky

Excellent news Sprint, your going to sell a lot of em! My buddy that I ran with today was so impressed with your pipe on my truck that he's going to buy one for sure!

hellya

mooman007uk said:
you can go in for tumour removal now clubin:D
That's an awesome price Rob...that's the hellya pipe right? are you going to do them in black?

I take it the dom people saw the light and relented.
Sad that we cant use the clone ddm pipe..... alot more wiggle room......Might have to find someone to fab um

Just as long as you buy the Dom pipe from the dom dealer then its ok

When you can use either pipe for the conversion...one cost a consumer $40 before the mod and the other cost $160 before the mod..dude its a no brainer/

I understand you not wanting to make waves...but man were talking over a $100 diff

Clubin

Banned
hellya said:
Sad that we cant use the clone ddm pipe..... alot more wiggle room......Might have to find someone to fab um

When you can use either pipe for the conversion...one cost a consumer $40 before the mod and the other cost $160 before the mod..dude its a no brainer/

I understand you not wanting to make waves...but man were talking over a $100 diff
It's only money. I have too much anyway.

RampageHopUps

The clone pipes are manufactured by a thief, so they are not in anyone's best interest.

mooman007uk

Banned
I haven't seen one run yet either, there's a review on largescale forum but no run time yet...i know that they're not quiet the same size and the metal is thinner.

I'm down for a black dom mod...then I'll have 2 sprint pipes:D

Sprint 77

Contributor
Its a matter of what is right !!!

hellya said:

I agree with Rob The DOM is the design of DDM and their engineers, If I buy a DOM and do MY MOD DESIGN then I am still paying for their design time, then doing my own. I am sure now that you have one of my DOM conversions you can find many local welding shops to cut and fit you all the clone pipes you want off of mine as a template , but isn't it though that you now have stepped on the other side of what is right thing to prosper off what idea (vision) I had months ago which allowed you to be the first to have a DOM performance pipe to fit a Rampage.

If anyone on this forum were to take my design only to copy it , I guess they could, I have no patents. What is the drive for me to design and make new parts or for that matter what kind of behaiver are we showing the bigger aftermarket companies that we will be faithful if they put thousands of dollars in hard tooling to build the Rampage line of pipes if we are knocking each others ideas off amongst ourselves.

Sprint 77

Contributor
hellya said:
point taken:D
I do understand about trying to keep things afforable for us to have performance parts, Not all my parts are , My chromoly cage for instance is not for the budget basher.

I think this DOM pipe conversion is a good price compromise (Thanks Rob) and good business ethics.

The low budget need little performance boost has my header fit option for the HPI SS header and the RD logics. That is a lot of Performance for the cost of those pipes used and a $20 header mod from myself.

I apreciate your efforts Hellya you have let the word out about the DOM pipe conversion from the beginning on your Rampage, and that is what this hobby is about especialy as we are trying to grow and get noticed for new race tracks that we do work together.

Piranha2

Contributor
I'm lost !!! I can pay $79.99 for a Rampage tuned pipe, $169.00 for a JetPro or $180.00 for a Sprint77 modded DOM pipe? Sorry, but I'm new so for now that is my only excuse !

kryptonite

Piranha2 said:
I'm lost !!! I can pay $79.99 for a Rampage tuned pipe, $169.00 for a JetPro or $180.00 for a Sprint77 modded DOM pipe? Sorry, but I'm new so for now that is my only excuse !
oy thats an understandable question.. the rampage pipe is prone to breaking. its made of thin metal and even modded, may still crack. the dom pipe and the jetpro pipe are simular in quality(the best). but they perform diffrent. the jetpro is a top-end pipe were as the dom is a low to mid pipe. the new "twin bleed" jetpro is supposed to be tunable by plugging an end, but it looks like a tumar.. now the dom, wich every body loves, is not specificly made for the rampage where as the jetpro is.. thats were mr sprint77 comes in.. by the sounds of it, ddm doesn't plan on making the dom for the rampage, but everybody(but me) wants one. so sprint with his good networking skills and obviously great fab skills has made a deal to do top quality mods to these pipes.. and thats it. we now have a dom for the rampage..

Clubin

Banned
kryptonite said:
the new "twin bleed" jetpro is supposed to be tunable by plugging an end, but it looks like a tumar..
Sorry, I must correct you Jetpro is not a dual bleed, only a single unless youknow somthing I don't then I appolagize. I do like the performance of the JP, it produces tremendous power from idle all the way to redline. With smooth power all the way. It is ugly though. THe only experience I have with the Dominator is one on my FG I have a 130 on it nad it is great.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts