• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

New motor in and fired up looks Bling.

GTS 666

Got the Trevor Simpson billet reed case in. Had to put a small notch in the crank case but didnt have to remove any bolts fits perfect. Had to mod one hole on the chassis to fit the adjustable timing cover. I might have to adjust the clutch as it engages alot earlier than the 8000 spring but because of the torque it should have,it may be right. Cant wait for rain to stop to run this baby. Left the roll cage off to take some picks. :D View attachment 4572

View attachment 4573

View attachment 4574

GTS 666

I made those braces got the idea of here I can't remember who originally came up with the idea but they work excellent at stiffening up the whole truck one of the best mods to do should come like it out of the box.

Obeast44

Banned
Looks awesome man!!!! Glad ya didnt have to mess with the cases too much! The braces I ran on my MT pro, came from Forist. They help considerably with any kind of chassis flex :)

GTS 666

Obeast44 said:
Looks awesome man!!!! Glad ya didnt have to mess with the cases too much! The braces I ran on my MT pro, came from Forist. They help considerably with any kind of chassis flex :)
Thanks was a little nervous using the dremel on this case as i couldnt find hardly any info on this mod.

teedog12

Yo, sorry to pick your brain, but the mod on you gas cap and the braces what are they made from ,and the filter were did you or what is it from . Sorry about the question's .Thanks

Tee

GTS 666

The gas cap vet is a in line fuel filter that I modded to fit on the cap the filtter can be purchased for around 2 bucks cheap and neat way to let air in. The braces are strong metal rod they started life as tent pegs that I cut to length and welded washes to the ends to bolt to chassis and shock tower they have been bashed and the welds have held up fine. If you need close up pics of any mod or detailed info I'm happy to. Cheers.

Keith81

The wow factor is right, she looks amazing!!!

I love it!!!

Just wanna see a vid of this beast in action now!

hehehe

:)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online