• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

New car to the collection

reckone

Ok just got my FG parts today and test fitted the front brakes. I have to shave a little off the caliper to get the rotor to sit flush on the hex drive. Should be set to go by the weekend. Almost thought of putting the FG side pipe on, but not sure how it will preform on the rally.

Also made a custom rear body mount from a peice of Alum. Came out pretty nice for a 15min job.

DSC03663.jpg

DSC03664.jpg

DSC03666.jpg

DSC03665.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

GTS 666

Sweet I wish I had a rally. I believe that the boost bootle should be mounted up higher than the carb to get the most benefit from them as I bought one ages ago and the instructions recommend it.

reckone

GTS 666 said:
Sweet I wish I had a rally. I believe that the boost bootle should be mounted up higher than the carb to get the most benefit from them as I bought one ages ago and the instructions recommend it.
Its most likely coming off anyways.

reckone

bigblkblazin said:
I know he sells the but does he sell the parts for them... Drive shafts are a problem with these machines. I snapped one at the hub 2 weeks ago.
oem parts I seem to find easy. But anything aftermarket needs a bit of searching for.

XDEEDUBBX said:
its coming along nicely!
Thanks!

G

Still got her, I see. Nice Rally man!

reckone

RCDAD said:
Still got her, I see. Nice Rally man!
Yup, thinking of keeping it.

Deluge said:
Looks awesome! Whose Wild Grinders collection is that? :D
There actually mine from when they first came out. Wife bought them here and there for me over time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts