• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

New car to the collection

ChuenouXiao

reckone said:
Just picked up a Rampage Rally. Currently running a stroked 29cc fulie, pipe and boost bottle. I plan to make a roll cage for it and set it up as a drift car for the most part. I would like to get a front brake setup if anyone knows what will fit. Pretty sure the FG wheels bolt right on to it also. DSC03569.jpg

DSC03570.jpg

DSC03571.jpg

DSC03572.jpg
What the heck is the boost bottle?

bigblkblazin

strodedawg said:
need to make an electric one for some road racing :)
i made mine brushless and it its the craziest thing i have ever driven ..if you manage to get one and convert it to brushless prepare for your tire bills to go through the roof.

reckone

Deluge said:
It's a waste of money.
Pretty much. Came with the car...

bigblkblazin said:
i made mine brushless and it its the craziest thing i have ever driven ..if you manage to get one and convert it to brushless prepare for your tire bills to go through the roof.
Where do you get your tires form? I am looking to pick up some tires and a different set of wheels for mine.

reckone

Challenger said:
hi reckone I lockeated in Argentina.
Your best bet would be to find one online and contact the seller to see if they will ship to you.

Last edited by a moderator:

reckone

Picked up a TT roll cage and made some custom mounts for it. Looks a lot better! cage fits perfect under the body. Also mounted the boost bottle to the cage, not that it matters... I need to pick up a alloy rear body mount. Mines sags due to the support not being there. The pipe gets right in the way of the support, so it doesn't fit now.

DSC03657.jpg

DSC03658.jpg

DSC03660.jpg

DSC03659.jpg

reckone

biggiecamp said:
May have to check into the rollcage myself. There's too much flex in the chassis. What mods did you make to fit pipe on the rallye? How's it perform?

As for tires, check with LSRC or FGsupply

Sent from da lower level iPhone using wanna Tapdatshit
Pipe was on there when bought. Looks like they only thing needed is to remove the rear diffuser/ body mount support. Engine is built up so I have nothing to really compare the pipe with. It does seem to flow nice. The cage deff makes the chassis ridged. Even tho the cage is oem plastic, I can carry it by the cage with no problem.

Also got a set of FG brakes on the way for the front.

PISTOL PETE

you might want to put the shroud back on your engine because your not going to get much airflow with the body on it.

reckone

PISTOL PETE said:
you might want to put the shroud back on your engine because your not going to get much airflow with the body on it.
Never had one. What you see in the first few pics is exactly how I got it.

G

Nitro RC to the left has them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts