• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

New car to the collection

reckone

Just picked up a Rampage Rally. Currently running a stroked 29cc fulie, pipe and boost bottle. I plan to make a roll cage for it and set it up as a drift car for the most part. I would like to get a front brake setup if anyone knows what will fit. Pretty sure the FG wheels bolt right on to it also.

DSC03569.jpg

DSC03570.jpg

DSC03571.jpg

DSC03572.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

reckone

Yea I have been looking to get a rally for a while now. Love the MCD's, just out of my price range for now. Cant wait to rip it around tomorrow.

DSC03573.jpg

reckone

cordy said:
Look`s very nice. Look`s light. Nice.
Honestly it feels heavier then my xb. Time to get the scale out...

XDEEDUBBX said:
where'd you get the rally? Thought they were discontinued?
I got this one on ebay. They are discontinued in certain areas. Mainly the us. You can still.get them over seas tho.

reckone

I deffinitly want to get a cage over it. I don't like yhe fact that the engine is so exposed if it rolls over. Pretty sure most of the mt and tt parts interchange with it.

reckone

bensonly said:
notice in diff with having the boost botle on there?
I plan to run it for the first time today when I get home. The engine was a 23cc fuelie but has a 29cc stroker kit in it. I'm sure its not much of a noticable difference with the bottle.

rcgasser said:
Looks nice enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I definitely will!

reckone

Ran this thing the other day. It's a lot peppier then my XB for sure. Looking to get some new wheels and some detail on the body. Looks to plain for me.

reckone

Yea only problem I see is getting the oem stickers for it. I am thinking of just hand painting the details. My buddy is making me a few stickers to fit it already.

Challenger

Hi sorry but could anybody post the link to buy a rampage rally with international shipping. I'm desepreate I love it. Thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts