• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Need a new rampage mt body! :(

RCnoob

hi, i was wondering if anyone knew of any good websites for a rampage mt body. I came across the Pro-Line Desert Rat body but im not sure if it fits, and for 150 dollars i don't think id want to risk it lol.

DanSpd

I am pretty sure pro line will fit rampage mt because....ummm....a lot of people using it on their rampages. But yea it's pricey. You either pay higher for better quality or pay $50 for almost nothing

RampageHopUps

The Desert Rat works well. The FGSupply.com asgard bodies fit well too and are cheaper.

RCnoob

i want to see what the hummer bodies look like, but theres no picture for it. Unless i cant view it because im using firefox :(

RCnoob

i do like that one gray/blue asgard one, but it doesn't look like the holes would like up for the body clip things.

RCnoob

hey! I went to the hobby store today and saw that they had this massive proline body that said it was for a slash, but it looked MASSIVE, is there a 1/8th scale slash? and could this possibly work with my rampage mt?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts