• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

my xt with new body

cordy

This is the xt I just bought off of Triggerman77. I cleaned it with wd40,and used the vw body from my neutech. The clear body is available from neutech racing in plover wis. Cost $89.99 plus shipping. I just had to trim the rear fender well at the bottom for more clearance by the rear wheels. I did the paint job a little lace on the hood was done with bridal lace available at any fabric store. The rocker pannels were done with saran wrap. Also for you old school guy`s a little metal flake,fascolor paint and a paschee single action air brush cuz I`m to lazy to clean my double action brushes. The duck was done with picture glue.I made the front body posts out of alum tubing. 100_0447.jpg 100_0448.jpg 100_0449.jpg

G

Very nice! I love to see alternate bodies being used. Custom is king!

cordy

Thank`s guy`s.I know some of you guy`s are looking for different body`s so I posted this so you could see the neutech will fit.

Keith81

Yeah, these trucks look so good with different bodies!

Keep the pics coming guys!

I love seeing em !

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts