• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

My Next Body. I think?

fastlane

Team Driver
http://www.fshopups.com/mcdbaja.htm

I emailed this sight and asked about the body sizes and receive my answer today. I was told that the MCD Baja 1000 was close to direct fit for my TT. Not trimming required which is what I want considering it's fiberglass and gel coated. It comes in a few color choices. Any comments welcome.

nanoali

nice body, im waiting the clear asgard at LSRC. i think they are almost the same. but what do you think about carbon fiber? Is it resistant to the heavy shocks?

Last edited by a moderator:

fastlane

Team Driver
nanoali said:
nice body, im waiting the clear asgard at LSRC. i think they are almost the same. but what do you think about carbon fiber? Is it resistant to the heavy shocks?
That's what they claim. Those are reinforced with Kevlar so they should be tough. I figure for $176 shipped I can't go wrong. Hopefully. LOL

nanoali

mmmm so maybe i change my mind and order one of those instead the asgard.

fastlane

Team Driver
I plan on getting mine maybe next month. I have to save up for it. I like it because I don't have to cut out for the CPI pipe.

nanoali

i hear that you can ue it even with the DDM side pipe too. just drill a hole for the exit of the exhaust.

nanoali

here it is: and it´s hard

nanoali

finally painted. and with led lights.

[ame]

[/ame]

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts