• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

My new XT with Hummer Body!

Javed

IMAGE00257.jpg

IMAGE00255.jpg

IMAGE00221.jpg

DSCN2046.jpg

let me know what you guys think...

Javed

all the lights are working lights too but i didn't really care too much for that so i just snipped the wires off.

Javed

the body was from a cheap electric model... i had it since i was younger. its holding up good might have to reinforce it tho so it doesn't break.

Ildy666

Looks good man.I got the same body in red.It came off one of my sons new bright rc.Also got a beetle body.but they don't fit right on my mt with jetpro side mount the size is kinda small for mt.but ur XT looks good......

Javed

TerraKill said:
loving ur custom bumper plates(im gonna have to nick that idea ^.^) & the shell
sure not a problem...

Javed

Ildy666 said:
Looks good man.I got the same body in red.It came off one of my sons new bright rc.Also got a beetle body.but they don't fit right on my mt with jetpro side mount the size is kinda small for mt.but ur XT looks good......
Thanks... where did you buy the red hummer new bright from?

i think i got mine as a gift when i was like 12 or 13 i don't remember its been like 10 years and it sat in my basement for few years.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts