• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

My New Rampage MT

Kylar

Thanks for all the complements guys :)

Yeah i like the excavators, but the big mt tires do make the truck look sick. I'm debating selling one set of wheels/tires.

I cant in good conscious shell out $200 for a body, as good as it may be, they are gauging the community IMO.

I like the MCD Bodies, are they white though?

What do you guys think about this body? For $68 shipped i think i might go for it. Maybe grab 2 for that price.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pro-Line-Baja-5B-5T-Desert-Rat-Truck-Body-conversion-Kit-HPI-3270-80-/150730630428?_trksid=e17002.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D6%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D5701334322953096560

hemmy50

grab the pro line body if you can.i just got one from ddm but they are out of stock now and pro line dose not make them any more.but i can say they are very good quality and look good on the mt with the pro line tires.

countstevula

Contributor
Kylar said:
Thanks for all the complements guys :) Yeah i like the excavators, but the big mt tires do make the truck look sick. I'm debating selling one set of wheels/tires.

I cant in good conscious shell out $200 for a body, as good as it may be, they are gauging the community IMO.

I like the MCD Bodies, are they white though?

What do you guys think about this body? For $68 shipped i think i might go for it. Maybe grab 2 for that price.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pro-Line-Baja-5B-5T-Desert-Rat-Truck-Body-conversion-Kit-HPI-3270-80-/150730630428?_trksid=e17002.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D6%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D5701334322953096560
killer deal!

Kylar

hemmy50 said:
grab the pro line body if you can.i just got one from ddm but they are out of stock now and pro line dose not make them any more.but i can say they are very good quality and look good on the mt with the pro line tires.
Sweet, glad you like it :) Hows the wheelbase match up?

I pulled the trigger and got 2 for $124 shipped :cool:

One for the MT, and one for my Shredder/Tuscon. I didnt really want the same body for both, but its too good of deal to pass up. I'll just make sure to paint them very differently. I think i'll go blue on the MT and Red on the Shredder/Tuscon

countstevula said:
killer deal!
Yeah man, i would jump on one, they wont last forever. I wanted to wait until spring but i'm sure they will be gone by then.

Kylar

Got the bodies in!! They looks good and are a very good fit for the wheel base of the MT/TT. The Side exhaust is touching though. I might try wraping it with some kind of exhaust shield and cut a small hole for the exhaust to exit. Its either that or cut a large part of the side out which i would rather not do.

The bodies seem pretty tough, but thin out some on the sides near the bottom. Probably due to the molding process of most bodies.

Sadly there wont be any finished pics for awhile, as its too cold out to paint. :(

I can post up some pics clear if anyone is interested.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts