• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

My New Rampage MT

Kylar

Had a Dunerunner, awesome buggy but i'm a truck guy at heart so i sold it and picked up a new Rampage MT on Ebay for a really good deal.

Here are a few pics

Makes my Summit look pretty tiny....lol

photobucket-4561-1326428199664.jpg

photobucket-5594-1326428272271.jpg

photobucket-4581-1326428237156.jpg

photobucket-4973-1326428358482.jpg

G

Luv the blue flames!!!!

Kylar

Thanks everyone!! For some reason i didnt get any e-mail notification that anyone even replied, so i didnt think anyone did...lol

Yeah i got the truck with the pipe, and a set of proline excavator tires on desperado wheels :)

Sadly the body was cracked up pretty bad when it was shipped to me, because the seller just threw the truck in a box with no padding. Its cracked all around the rear window and bed area pretty bad. :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm going to buy a new body, and try to fix this one with some scrap lexan, glue, dryway mesh, shoe goo, and bedliner....lol

Kylar

On that topic anyone know of a good strong truck body? I want to stay away from Redcat as i don't like the quality of their bodies.

19cobra93

DustyR3825 said:
Check out this Body Made by Grafil......At the bottom of the Link attached is has a link to a video for showing the Body going through the Stress Test!!http://www.davesmotors.com/s.nl/c.885035/n.1/it.A/id.8912/.f

I know that RCPITSTOP will be getting a shipment soon from Grafil.....
For $200 I'd rather find something else. That video needs to show the body up close in the end, otherwise it's really not proving anything.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts