• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

my new rampage mt v3

big JC

Hey rcgasser, thanks for taking the time to write that up. I accept the issues with xt and am prepared to make the necessary upgrades when I get it. I guess my reasoning is once you deal with the hubs, and gearplate, etc. that you have a faster, lighter and hopefully as durable truck as the mt. Having not owned either I'm still on the fence. Thanks again

rcgasser

big JC said:
Hey rcgasser, thanks for taking the time to write that up. I accept the issues with xt and am prepared to make the necessary upgrades when I get it. I guess my reasoning is once you deal with the hubs, and gearplate, etc. that you have a faster, lighter and hopefully as durable truck as the mt. Having not owned either I'm still on the fence. Thanks again
No problem at all your are welcome you are speaking on the XT more so I really feel that is the one you want and that should be the one you get. Get the one you really want and you will have the most fun.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts