• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

my new jetpro pipe

booggieman2u

Got this saturday and holy crap it opend this truck up went from a xcan to the jetpro and the difference amazes me it has so much more power it spins the tires like there on ice more pics to come photobucket-6280-1317091957475.jpg

G

I run the same pipe. It is amazing to see the results of a good tuned pipe.

Ffdfiretruck

Just watch your fingers on restart, the pipe gets a little hot!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1317228572.391666.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1317228572.391666.jpg

/monthly_2011_09/ImageUploadedByTapatalk1317228572.391666.jpg.9b0630622cd8d5d31cf3af38d0b2f68b.jpg

G

That sucks:(

Ya might want to invest in a pull start extender.

Ffdfiretruck

Its only hurt for a few hours; is the extender something you buy or easier to make. I was just thinking I could slit a piece of tubing and slide it over the rope.

booggieman2u

I would like to report a thread high jacking lmao jk guys yeag i burt my knuckle on it the first go around but didnt look like that finger pic damn bet that still stings lol

booggieman2u

haha ok never mind then my neighbor can get bent he came out today and said that it was to loud and called the cops i think we should have a rampage rally at my house this weekend 10 - 40 guys to race around and bash in my backyard! anyone game

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts