• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

My new dunerunner v3 26cc from 3\9\10

Sprint 77

Contributor
chevyderek72 said:
Hey, sorry about the servo issues. Sometimes we get pretty busy and might not get to the phone. We are open 9-5 arizona time monday through friday. If you want to can give us a call and ask for Derek and i can help you out. If you still can't get ahold of someone, you can email me directly at [email protected] with a phone number and i can give you a call back.
Thanks for the reply Derek.

Us veteran RC guys try to help out , but sure is good to see you Redcat staff on here to assure the new owners you are here too.

Hope we all understand that Redcat is a small company compared to the competition . I am certain your staff wears many hats throughout the day .

dunerrunnner

chevyderek72 said:
Hey, sorry about the servo issues. Sometimes we get pretty busy and might not get to the phone. We are open 9-5 arizona time monday through friday. If you want to can give us a call and ask for Derek and i can help you out. If you still can't get ahold of someone, you can email me directly at [email protected] with a phone number and i can give you a call back.
Hey, thanks for taking care of my case.

You guys are good.

Thanks one more time.

RampageHopUps

Please keep in mind when we tried to sell rollers, they did not sell. All of my customers were warned of the servos and other potential problems before they bought. Hopefully the guys who bought from me are having a good time and enjoying their Almost Ready to run trucks.

I wish some of these ebay sellers would be honest with their customers, instead of just trying to make a buck. That is why I have my phone number on my site and ask people to call if they have questions. Try that with an ebay guy.

fat49f1

Contributor
RampageHopUps said:
Please keep in mind when we tried to sell rollers, they did not sell. All of my customers were warned of the servos and other potential problems before they bought. Hopefully the guys who bought from me are having a good time and enjoying their Almost Ready to run trucks.
I wish some of these ebay sellers would be honest with their customers, instead of just trying to make a buck. That is why I have my phone number on my site and ask people to call if they have questions. Try that with an ebay guy.
I bought mine off ebay from Steel City Redcat . and the guy couldnt have been any more helpful granted he sells redcat but nice informative dealer

Redcat2

Rob

:) I figured if you read this enough you wouldn't forget about me. I would like it if I get a roller for you to get the sale.

MT or dunnerunner v3 roller:D

Thanks buddy,

Steve

cca71

just wanted to make a quick comment. I just got my dunerunner and right out the box within the first the 1st 5 mins the steering servo burnt out. i just replace it with a multiplex servo. same thing happen even with the 1000 dollar baja ss kit. didnt even get 10 mins out of it. so it really don't matter if you pay 600 or 1000 the stock servos are crap all around. lol.

and just for the record, i just got a rampage tt roller from DDM. when it all said and done the roller will cost about the same as the RTR.

I just rather roller kits

rob64n

Contributor
you may be right cca71 but atleast with a roller when we get them together we have all the correct parts, were as buy a rtr plus all the good parts then your at the old price that we used to have to pay for these.

rob64n

Contributor
oh and rob if you do get your hands on a few rollers i would like one also for the large scale race, giving that i will have enough time to build before the race

chevyderek72

Hey no problem. Ya i like the roller, so i can build it up how i like and i don't have to get rid of what i don't want.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online