• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

MT with reed motor.

DreamState

I was taking some videos the other day since I am selling my MT and realized I have never really posted any videos of it, and I haven't really seen any videos of MTs with reed motors. So here you go.

30.5cc stuffed stroker TS reed case motor, custom ported head, lightened and windowed piston (large windows) Very light flywheel, 990carb, CPI pipe.

Cold Start

[/img]

G

Nice, very nice! I would have a hard time letting her go.

DreamState

Going through some family issues right now and need to get rid of it.

Currently up for sale on hpibajaforum.

With taller gears this thing would be crazy.

G

DreamState said:
Going through some family issues right now and need to get rid of it.Currently up for sale on hpibajaforum.

With taller gears this thing would be crazy.
Sorry to hear that man. :( Good luck with everything, and hope it all works out.

jtphillips23

Actually bought it for a buddy, his wife wanted me to get him one for his birthday for her. The more I think about it though I probably will keep it and keep looking for him one. This one looks too nice for him to have for his first fifth scale.

G

jtphillips23 said:
Actually bought it for a buddy, his wife wanted me to get him one for his birthday for her. The more I think about it though I probably will keep it and keep looking for him one. This one looks too nice for him to have for his first fifth scale.
That's funny. Finders Keepers. :)

Deluge

jtphillips23 said:
Ahahaha! Nice.

jtphillips23

As if I need another fifth scale. Got two 5b's, a 5t, an xb, and a 5ive already. Haha

jtphillips23

Yeah I know. Getting hard to find time to work on them all. May have to get rid of one or two. I said that when I got the 5ive too. It's hard to decide which one needs to go as I like them all.......

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts