• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

MT with reed motor.

DreamState

This would be a hell of a first 1/5th scale. Hope he enjoys, or you enjoy, which ever. LOL.

Hey you said you have a 5B? I have a spare used 5B chassis and a steel spur that I don't need for anything. I'll throw them in the box too if you want them.

jtphillips23

That would be awesome! I'm actually gonna try to build another friend of mines son a 5b that is going through a tough time. Thank you!

DreamState

No problem. Its from someones on road 5B so the bottom is scratched up but good besides that. The steel spur I'll put in there but its so heavy I can't see any use for it for anything under a twin motor, but maybe you can use it or sell it. I might have a couple more things, I'll look. If I do I'll throw them in the box also. Maybe they can help with your build for your friend.

Last edited by a moderator:

jtphillips23

Man I appreciate it. Thanks for your generosity. Sorry u r having to sale ur car. Hope the family situation turns out for the best.

DreamState

:) yeah didn't find much. 5B chassis, 2 5t dune reaper tires, steel spur 54t I think, gear cover, full rear spring set for 5B, 5B SS manual, 5T handle. Not sure how I got the 5T stuff since I've never owned one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts