• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

MT winter upgrades

rampage idiot

Well finally got chassis back from powdercoat we will see how this holds up! Got the belt drive on finally, and now I have carbon fiber on all the drive cups thanks to Krashkrieg. Trying a 4 bolt zen 30.5 pro mod motor from gizmo, rebuilt all the diffs had a broken LF diff shaft, doing more paint work I will post more pics later here is a couple of what I have done:D

LPREMO9

rampage idiot said:
Well finally got chassis back from powdercoat we will see how this holds up! Got the belt drive on finally, and now I have carbon fiber on all the drive cups thanks to Krashkrieg. Trying a 4 bolt zen 30.5 pro mod motor from gizmo, rebuilt all the diffs had a broken LF diff shaft, doing more paint work I will post more pics later here is a couple of what I have done:D
where did you get the belt drive from ?and that nice mounting plate for it ?

NIce job so far, WOW !

Fearless

rampage idiot said:
Man looks sweet where did you get it I want two of those plates.

Beautiful chassis

Johan

Very nice! The combination of a black chassis with 7075rc gear plate and the Chiliracing belt drive looks so sexy. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts