• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

MT suspension

G

Trying new parts is fun. Even more so when they are custom. :)

wealeemt

rampage idiot said:
I put DDM's heavy duty Losi springs on and to be honest with you I think the Nutechs are heavier!
i have the front ones on the truck already and i thought they were quite good as they were! thanks for you

rampage idiot

wealeemt said:
i have the front ones on the truck already and i thought they were quite good as they were! thanks for you
Good glad you like them, I am now running fronts on the front and rears on the rear with stock springs and I am happy, all I did was change the lower mount on the rears

rampage idiot

RCDAD said:
I still need to try a set my self......
I believe you will be happy with them, I made a few more videos on sunday just testing the suspension, when I post them I think you will ba able to tell how much better the ride is, I can see a big difference

G

I just need to find a place that sells shock fluid by the gallon. LOL

G

I think a person could use one as a shot glass. :) I'm guessing they hold 2 fluid ounces.

krashkrieg

Contributor
Losi has released a series of weights in 4oz bottles due to the 5T shocks being so big.

Not bad at 'bout $6 a bottle...

G

rampage idiot said:
Well RCDAD I am really suprised I did the fronts tonite and they hold only 1.1 oz actually 33cc to be exact
I would have thought more as well....

rampage idiot

krashkrieg said:
Losi has released a series of weights in 4oz bottles due to the 5T shocks being so big.Not bad at 'bout $6 a bottle...
Huh I could only find Losi 2oz bottles plus there are not many companies making 90wt

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts