• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

MT suspension

rampage idiot

Just started fitting nutechs, they are same exact length but springs are super close to control arm will take a little shimming:D

rampage idiot

:DOk the fronts are the exact same lenghth but the stock rears are a little longer but I think every thing should be fine,the guy that put rears on the back said they were way long, also in my opinion the stock shocks have more resistance than the nutechs so there must be a big difference between the MT and the XB , I will run it today and see how it handles

sHoootR

shocks

Looks awesome........Would fronts work better all around?

Hope first run well........

Deluge

Doesn't look like they effect the ride height that much. The Baja shock shafts I run are shorter in the rear. Doesn't really effect the way it handles. So they should be fine.

G

rampage idiot said:
:DOk the fronts are the exact same lenghth but the stock rears are a little longer but I think every thing should be fine,the guy that put rears on the back said they were way long, also in my opinion the stock shocks have more resistance than the nutechs so there must be a big difference between the MT and the XB , I will run it today and see how it handles
Those look great!

rampage idiot

Deluge said:
How do you like them?
I like them alot I ordered heavier losi springs, for the MT I feel the springs are too light they will be here tomorrow or friday will let you know!

rampage idiot

MT Suspension Update

OK after extensive research and money laundering LOL this is what I have come up with! on the front use Nutech fronts these are fine ! on the rear use Nutech rears but you have to use the bottom mounts off there other buggys because they are shorter part #57513 This makes the rears same lenghth as stock MT shocks, and just to clear up some questions on oil weight I asked the owner of Nutech USA and he said 90 wt, so after all this work anyone that cares could you each send me $19.95 it would be greatly appreciated.LOL Thanks and I hope this helps someone besides me! :eek: :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts