• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

mt pro first time body painting please help

lefnut

i got a new mt pro this week got the ddm pipe on it and the motor tuned. now i need to paint the body this weekend and wanted to know if i paint it on the outside or on the inside of the body and after i get it painted if i should use some clear on it. thanks first time painting one of these body

G

Check out utube, lots of great learning videos. You need to make sure you use paint designed for lexan. You want to paint the inside of the body. It's done that way so when to bang it up it won't scratch off the paint. XXXMAIN even sells stickers for the inside. Good luck and post some photos when your done. :)

lamarw1981

Yes on the inside and if it like the t-Maxx body, don't pull off the clear plastic on the other side until u r done. YouTube have videos on it.

cordy

Yes on the inside,and the dark colors go on first so they don't bleed into the lighter colors.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts