• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

mt/pro 4 build

Obeast44

Banned
Damn those are NICE!!!!! I enjoyed building it, and technically it was like 3days! :p

I think youll be happy with the way everything turned out thats for sure :)

Ron E

Contributor
chevy said:
omg! wow Ron thats amazing! the pictures with the parts all layed out it's like i was dreaming haha! that looks like a pile of gold to me! I'm building a truck the same way chassis up all parts buying separately that definitely motivates me, maybe one day i will get to where your at :) .
thank you, i'm very happy with this truck. I look like this every time I run it = :D

you'll get there, it's just a matter of time and money... well mostly just money. :rolleyes:

it took me a year and a half to collect all the parts to complete this truck, so long I bought a v1 tt when they went on sale so i'd have a large scale to run while the truck was apart. now the tt's apart since the trucks done.

Ron E

Contributor
hamster huey said:
I cant wait to see your videos. You have nice Ramps.
thank you sir... :D

i'm looking at the traxxas or gopro camara's, obeast also has the little tiny camara thingy (technical term) that works well... I need some video - :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.