• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

MT Best 24mm Tire?

JLW429

I am thinking of going to the Baja adapters and am wanting to know everyone thinks is the best tire and rim combo. Thanks

Dreggsta

I'm experimenting w/this right now jlw. I like the look of the nobby tires personally. I am partial to the skinny front/wide rear look myself from my atv experience. Skinnies are easier on the front drive train & can reduce the chance of spiking the front end. Also, they track & steer better. I like looks but I like performance & function over looks. Also, w/tire height you can play w/your gearing. Shorter tires lower it & taller tires make your gears taller. I put 6.75" tires (.25" shorter than stock xt tires) on my son's stock xtb to lower the gearing a touch & 7.125" tires on my 990 & dom'ed xt to make the gearing a touch taller. Just something to think about. I experimented & tried many tire types on my atv's. Cheers.

Greggfromohio

Keep the pics coming please! I am also interested in seeing what is out there. I love the looks of the MT tires and wheels but man they are HEAVY!

G

I like the Trenchers also. These are rears streached on 5b rear wheels. The 5b rear wheels are wider than the 5t wheels.

G

If your talk'n about the girl, I have no idea. I found her on the net.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online