• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

MT bashing & new parts

jonathan13

My buddy who came with me last Sunday to run my MT, took some photos so I figured I would share them. Also, my parts arrived today from Daves and Gizmo so I took a shot of those goodies. Can't wait to get it all installed! :) Hope you guys enjoy the pics.

2hx97hj.jpg

jonathan13

Well the first picture posted at the correct size but the rest are posting so small you can't see them. Any ideas guys? You all have to wait in suspense until I figure out why ;) I hosted them all at the same size.

I used Tinypic.com and copied and pasted the code for message boards.

Last edited by a moderator:

jonathan13

I tried re-hosting and it is still not working. I guess I will move on to another hosting site.

jonathan13

Okay, they are appearing as thumbnails because they are RAW images I am uploading to tinypic. The few that I have that have been edited to jpeg are working correctly. I am going to try to get my buddy who shot the images in RAW, to covert them to jpg for me and then I will post the rest. Here are the few I have in jpeg for now...

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Very nice.

jonathan13

Appreciate it guys. The rest aren't going to be as great when I get them posted because these that I was able to get to post correctly were the cream of the crop because they had already been edited which is why they were jpeg and not RAW.

Unfortunately after these shots were taken was when I broke the pullstart so the fun was short lived, but now since I have my parts I should have it back up and running this weekend. :)

jonathan13

Got everything installed last night. I snapped some pictures with my Note 3, I will post them up later today. My starter driver should arrive at some point today so I will get to tune this weekend. What should I start the needles at with this Walbro to get me tuning?

G

jonathan13 said:
Got everything installed last night. I snapped some pictures with my Note 3, I will post them up later today. My starter driver should arrive at some point today so I will get to tune this weekend. What should I start the needles at with this Walbro to get me tuning?
You can still start out at

1 1/4 out Low needle

1 1/2 out High needle

JB RACER

Jonathan

by the looks of the starter cover it looks like you are using the remote starter have you used it yet? I have the same setup but the hand held (troy bilt) is to short it hits the chassis and doesn't let the drive go all the way into the socket on the flywheel just curios if yours has the same problem

G

JB RACER said:
Jonathanby the looks of the starter cover it looks like you are using the remote starter have you used it yet? I have the same setup but the hand held (troy bilt) is to short it hits the chassis and doesn't let the drive go all the way into the socket on the flywheel just curios if yours has the same problem
Did you remove the Red ring on the bit. The bit that comes from Killer RC is the Troy built bit with the plastic ring removed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts