• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

More body problems

RampageHopUps

Its all about selling an entry level vehicle. You can;t have entry level when you have to pay for trademarks.

rampagemt

I am very happy with Redcat that's why I bought them all, aren't fully build up yet. I was into Hpi savages for a good 6.years and wanted gas, ur didn't like the baja and still don't the only thing I do like is any hop up is readily available, but most of the parts can be made to fit. All in all I am very pleased with Redcat and they definitely got my business. Cheers guys

G

amstel78 said:
So a few weeks ago, the body on my XB cracked by the cutout for the pull start handle. Today I noticed that the rear body mounting holes were also cracked and broken. I emailed Redcat and they state this isn't a warranty issue. Should it be? I've never had a lexan body break so quickly before except for this one.
It's just time to upgrade.

-

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts