• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

MCD pipe

lvh

That is a sweet cage ,I like the way it wraps around the shocks veeerrry nice job!!

Simsy

Hey guys Im back havnt been around for ages havent really had much time for the RCs but things are looking better now so hopefully I will be able to get the rampage finnished along with my MCD rally thats half done. I will try to keep this thread updated with any further progress. And Sprint77 let me know if your still interested in the side on pics although its been that long you prob allready have built a cage lol.

hamster huey

Wow! I missed your build last year. I was away from this forum alot from Jul-nov. Thats really cool. The size of the cage makes it look more scale in relation to the tires.

Ron E

Contributor
welcome back... very nice buggy and great work.

lets see the mcd also.

Simsy

Well im almost ready to start working on the cars again I was forced to move out to the shed as I was just running out of room. here are a couple of pics of the colection including my MCD Race Runner, MCD Rally, Rampage and Baja. The rest is mostly just old junk.

DSC01062.jpg

DSC01063.jpg

DSC01064.jpg

DSC01065.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.