• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

MCD pipe

Simsy

Now its starting to take shape

IMGP00857.jpg

IMGP00867.jpg

M

magnum57

very nice, lets all pich in and get him a new fuel trank. that one looks well, lets just say real used:D...........lol

kryptonite

ya, that fuel tank has some time on it, or that dry red aussie dirt. how much time did you spend polishing the alloy? it looks great with the polished chassis too.

Simsy

well I have no plans to powder coat the rear bumper but I do have plans to make some nurfe bars that will match the bumper.

and yep that tank is well used I couldnt even guess how many lts of fuel have been through it but its a lot, you should of seen it b4 I cleaned it lol.

the first lot of parts I polished took ages I did it all by hand, but the chassis and all the standard parts didnt take long as I invested in a buffing wheel for my bench grinder. best thing ever as I was thinking why did I start this when i was polishing by hand.

Thanks guys for the encuragement

fastlane

Team Driver
Man that is one sick rig. The roll cage is perfect. Nice fitting and welding

forist

Contributor
WOW That looks awesome Simsy I have been making some bracing for my TT but with that cage it looks like u could run over a tree. Relay nice job!!!!

DemonRC

I've been trying to not peek in here to often untill the project was done but I couldn't resist. Man that build is coming along nicely. Great job!

Simsy

Ok the latest update I have now got the material and clamps to make the body Im just a bit scared to start cutting incase I stuff it up.

IMGP00859.jpg

Oh and the blue one is also clear its just the protective covering thats blue.

Simsy

I have been a bit busy with other comitments latly so no further updates to report however I will be back working on the ramp verey soon.

Simsy

Ok I have just added some nurfe bars now to finnish the body and a few other little bits and it will be finaly done.

DSC00453.jpg

DSC00452.jpg

Sprint 77

Contributor
That looks great Simsy . I would like to get some side view pics of that. I wouldn't mind making a version of my own in the "sandrail LOOK" . I wouldn't want to copy yours directly , you have put a lot of though into that it looks very nice and Sanitary

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online