• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

King Motor Pipes

Phill

I put the stock can back on to give it a run while I wait for the new pipe and only ran it for 5 mins

I could hear the restriction in the pipe and it was like running with the hand brake on!

Hurry up postie guy!

Phill

The postie finally arrived and the good news is that the Thor WILL fit.

The bad news is that it's going to take a bit of modification to the cage and fabrication of a new rear bumper which I don't have time for at the moment so I've had the crack in the ghost welded and will try not to have anything jump out in front of me for now.

After I move house (in Jan) I will get into the mods and let you all see it.

viperaider

Phill said:
I put the stock can back on to give it a run while I wait for the new pipe and only ran it for 5 minsI could hear the restriction in the pipe and it was like running with the hand brake on!

Hurry up postie guy!
Im no expert but I know enough. I call bullocks on this but hope your new pipe helped you adjust the throttle to brake ratio.

Phill

viperaider said:
Im no expert but I know enough. I call bullocks on this but hope your new pipe helped you adjust the throttle to brake ratio.
I don;t really understand your comment

The point I was making is that the stock can makes a huge difference to the performance compared to the tuned pipe.

Throttle/brake ratio is fine

Andre Meyer

Hi Phill. I am new to the forum and live in South Africa. I have a Rampage MT. Very difficult to get hop up parts for the MT here. Baja's are more popular. I had to modify a Baja King Motor Thor pipe for my MT. Thought you guys might find it interesting.

Unfortunately I am battling to insert some pictures for you. Can you perhaps explain to me how to do it?

G

Andre Meyer said:
Unfortunately I am battling to insert some pictures for you. Can you perhaps explain to me how to do it?
I use photo bucket. Upload pics to photo bucket. Paste the image code into the forum body.

Phill

Andre Meyer said:
Hi Phill. I am new to the forum and live in South Africa. I have a Rampage MT. Very difficult to get hop up parts for the MT here. Baja's are more popular. I had to modify a Baja King Motor Thor pipe for my MT. Thought you guys might find it interesting.Unfortunately I am battling to insert some pictures for you. Can you perhaps explain to me how to do it?
Hi Andre

Welcome to the forum

To attach pics I just use the "Manage attachments" button that appears below the reply box

I'd love to see the pics to see if I'm on the right track

Again welcome

Phill

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts