• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

kinda sorta build

Shiny

It should be available in the states. I am sour of that, just can’t remember the site. If I am not mistaken it is called ELCON something or something ELCON. Try Goggling it.

Sprint 77

Contributor
Elcon Clutches. If he has any left try Large Scale alloy on the Baja forum. he was a dealer for them but got out of business for some other reason. Anyway see if he got them he had some at good discount few weeks back.

On the low end I am testing the HPI SS pipe by cutting the seam in center and adding striaght length to the "Band" as it is called this is the low to mid section of a 2 stroke pipe.

Shiny

Actually he got to 26.2 MPH. It is anew world record.

HA HA HA.

:) :) :) :)

satttheman

thanks sprint77 its a work in progress but i think im off to a good start thanks to you for all ur input and help

satttheman

Just Sent My Ss Pipe Out To Sprint77 To Get The Band Extended For More Low To Mid Range Power. Sprint77 Is The Man A True Tweaker And Engineer Very Creative Dude Have A Problem He'll Have A Fix. Lol No Joke

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts