• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

jetpro side pipe

454chad

hello everybody,i was wondering what you all think about the jetpro pipe for the xt is this a good power pipe over the stock and i will be sticking with the stock 30cc for know i am hoping it will wake it up let me know what you think thank you

454chad

i hope so because i went ahead and ordered one and the aluminum diff mount thanks for the input

Last edited by a moderator:
G

I'm pretty sure it won't fit. Which one were you thinking?

G

Yes it is a good pipe. The end bleeds have great top end performance.

G

Thank you,Is there any heating issues useing this pipe?
You will have to trim the rear of the XT body off since it won't fit over it. On the XT there is no protection for this pipe. On the XB the wing helps protect it.

ChuenouXiao

MyNewXT said:
Thanks for the info,Any suggestions on pipes for the xt?
Here is a shot of the jet pro mounted

[ame]

[/ame]I own this pipe on my XB and I love it!.... With my OBR engine... peeps know I am running my XB LOL!!! I will have a video up soon...

ChuenouXiao

MyNewXT said:
Cool sounding pipe!
I prefer this one then the side pipe. Here are the reasons,

1. Sound

2. Shape and style of the pipe

3. Top end speed

4. Feels like the weight of the pipe is center instead of the side pipe.

That's just my thoughts :D

krebidoux

i have the side pipe and i don't find any handling issues with it. i like the sound of it, it has a unique sound to it and great performance. the only thing i don't like about the rear pipe is there is nothing protecting the bottom of the pipe. atleast on a baja with a rear pipe there is a type of bumper on it were as there is nothing on a xb. if your running in some ruff area whats stoping something from hitting the bottom of the pipe or grabing it. or if you take a big jump and land straight on the ass. me, i'll run rear pipes on my baja but not on my xb.

ChuenouXiao

krebidoux said:
i have the side pipe and i don't find any handling issues with it. i like the sound of it, it has a unique sound to it and great performance. the only thing i don't like about the rear pipe is there is nothing protecting the bottom of the pipe. atleast on a baja with a rear pipe there is a type of bumper on it were as there is nothing on a xb. if your running in some ruff area whats stoping something from hitting the bottom of the pipe or grabing it. or if you take a big jump and land straight on the ass. me, i'll run rear pipes on my baja but not on my xb.
Again it comes down to preference :D Like I said,

- I like the sound of the rear pipe

- The weight distribution and placement

- The shape and style of the rear pipe

- Top end power from the rear pipe

I would never go for the side pipe due to that fact that to me, it looks ugly on my XB. Maybe on a MT I would put it on, but for my XB... I want it to look sexy and sporty :D It comes down to preference like i said :D

Oh, and the only thing protecting the bottom of the pipe is the plate that came with the pipe for you to mount the exhaust. If I was to race my XB, I would stiffen the shocks and it should be fine for me :D I think on dirty... nothing will damage the rear exhaust really.... with good shocks...

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts