• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

jetpro or DDM?

powerslave69

Does anyone have a photo of a Rampage XT with either jetpro or DDm pipe installed? Can't make up my mind which one I should get and what's your opinion and review of either one? Thanks guys.

Keith81

That Jetpro is a very nice looking pipe...

How does it perform overall?

New to these trucks, I just got my MT in the mail today and I'm already ready to get some hop-ups and want to do the pipe first...

:)

DemonRC

I ran with the DDM on my TT back in the day. I prefer the new Jetpro over it. The DDM was a good pipe but lacked lowend punch.

City Divided

Contributor
Pipe

Coop said:
Which one was the one melting the body ?
I believe the Dominator pipe melts the body. The JetPro fits nicely along the side just under the body with plenty of clearance.

City

DustyR3825

Banned
The only pipe that I have owned is the JetPro side pipe so I cannot speak for the others. The JetPro came highly suggested on this site and love it. No problems with body melting or lack of performance. Plus American made, hand welded and a lifetime warranty....

Keith81

About how much does the Jet Pro Pipe cost and is it worth also gettin the silencer for it or does that just come with it as well ?

I'm leaning towards the Jet Pro for sure...

City Divided

Contributor
JetPro Pipe

Keith81 said:
About how much does the Jet Pro Pipe cost and is it worth also gettin the silencer for it or does that just come with it as well ?
I'm leaning towards the Jet Pro for sure...
I think I paid $169 for the pipe. Personally I like the sound of the pipe and therefore wouldn't put the silencer on. After you purchase the pipe and drive it around a bit you can decide whether or not putting on the silencer is worth it. Honestly muffling the sound of the pipe really takes away the whole experience of bashing the truck.

City

Keith81

I went with the JETPRO pipe and silencer, I got it for $150 plus $15 shipping, So $165 total... Not to bad, Watched some you tube videos on the JETPRO and it sold me...

:)

Now all I gotta do is wait for it to get here and hide it from my wife, LOL

Keith81

I now have both the jetpro and ddm side mount pipes, the jetpro is alot louder then the ddm but the ddm is alot less raspy and more clean sounding.

Keith81

NO issues to date with my jetpro on the MT or the DDM on the XT...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts