• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Jet pro silencer

Ice_2k

No, they don't have it on their website. I just emailed the guy I usually talk to from DDM and asked for jetpro silencer for dunerunner rear mount and he said they don't have it on the site but he can order it for me from Jetpro. I've done this before with them with a part from redcatracing.com that they didn't have on the ddm site.

Phill

Ice_2k said:
No, they don't have it on their website. I just emailed the guy I usually talk to from DDM and asked for jetpro silencer for dunerunner rear mount and he said they don't have it on the site but he can order it for me from Jetpro. I've done this before with them with a part from redcatracing.com that they didn't have on the ddm site.
Great service

Ice_2k

Yup. And the cool thing is in both situations I got it cheaper than the original site.

rroberson7805

Phill said:
Looks great. How's that 2 speed trans holding up that I see in the background? It looks just like the one I'm about to get in the mail any day now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts